It’s HOT 🥵 what are you wearing this summer?

manoffiji

I’m in the south it’s already hot AF

I still have my pregnancy weight, with a shelf belly from my c section and I’m dying of heat in all my clothes.

What on earth is everyone wearing this summer to breast feed. I’m taking LO to Disney world this summer where I expect to just be sitting in sweat in public and I have no idea how to dress. But seriously what is everyone wearing that is comfy and doesn’t flash the crowd of people at Disney I’m about to see.

Size14/16 with a shelf belly any recommends for shorts/tshirts etc - dresses are hard my thighs are friends

@salvationtrain My love for biker shorts is unmatched. They have to be high waisted with side pockets though, otherwise I set my phone down and lose it 38294 times a day. Or my toddler takes it and I end up with a camera roll full of tiny feet pics 🤪

@chiefkuz Not OP but the aerie Offline brand ones are amazing, I own multiple pairs. The raw hem avoids the thigh sausage casing problem I get otherwise

@manoffiji Amazon, marshalls, goodwill men’s section, old navy. I find that most women’s graphic tees at Target, etc are more cropped and I absolutely despise crop tops (especially now) so the men’s section at any big retailer store is definitely better, like the other commenter said! On Amazon I search women’s oversized tees, then size up. I want to be able to pull my shirt up and whip a boob out and have enough fabric to cover the rest of my torso especially while out in public. I can PM you some links to some super cute comfy ones I just recently bought if you want!

Back