It’s HOT 🥵 what are you wearing this summer?

@manoffiji Size 14 with apron belly from extreme weight loss. I just got three pairs of the Briggs linen shorts from Costco and I wear them with a tank top or a crop tee.

@manoffiji Someone else mentioned latched mama and I bought a tank shirt they sold that was great for nursing and honestly I still wear it because it's not obviously a nursing top if you dont know. Pair that with a set of biker shorts WITH POCKETS.

I bought a multipack of muslin swaddles for the summer with my babies. If you prefer to nurse under cover, they help to keep baby from getting to hot while nursing. Also great for carseat covers.

@manoffiji Draper James brand dresses from Kohls! They’re great for nursing, they’re kind to postpartum bellies, and I swear they were made with southern heat in mind. Just wear biker shorts underneath - from a fellow lady whose thighs are BFFs

@manoffiji I bad given up on bike shorts because they were all so short but last summer I discovered you can buy bike shorts with 8 or 12 inch inseams and pockets on Amazon. They're amazing for the post partum toddler chasing body.

@manoffiji i got nursing tanks from amazon and love them! pair w nursing bra. i also like flowy dresses and bike shorts underneath so you can just lift. wrap dresses and tops too. everything needs stretch in the fabric

@manoffiji I use the We Are Amma nursing cover when it’s sunny out. I love that it offers shade while still being breathable! Otherwise, try linen button ups.

@zermel Second the amma covers! I used mine in TX with my son during the heat and plan to again with my next baby due in July. I stick to only linen or 100% cotton and mostly dresses. Love the Hill House nap dresses for easy access to nursing and to stay cool. There’s similar styles on Quince and Amazon that are more affordable too.

@manoffiji I’m glad I’m not the only one dying of heat. I keep getting ads for all these cute outfits and I’m sweating just looking at them. It’s already in the 90s I’m not wearing pants even if they’re white! Ok rant over lol

What am I wearing? Shorts and white v neck t shirts from Walmart. Get a big one and you can pull it down for your boob. I also just bought some white button down shirts from Costco that are great

@lucsch The cute outfit ads!!! Me too! 😞 I caved bought some and returned them all. I wear the big shirts at home but like in public…like I just want to seem a little more put together? No judgement just wanting some cute Disney photos. Maybe it’s cause mine are all covered with baby goo now

@manoffiji I bought 4 3xl T-shirts from Etsy with fun graphics on them and I’m gonna be wearing those with high waisted biker shorts. The extra fabric is nice for covering up while breastfeeding. Also got some oversized button ups from old navy that I can wear when I go into the office with easy pump access.

Back