It’s HOT 🥵 what are you wearing this summer?

@manoffiji for Disney try athletic skorts with loose fitting t shirts/crop tops over a good lightweight nursing bra! i found that it’s easier to conceal my boob when pulling my shirt up versus down. the athletic skorts help the thigh rub while concealing lower belly (just have to find the right one for you/your body)! Old Navy has lots of good options!

-from someone suffering the southeastern heat rn haha

@manoffiji I’m in Florida dying in the heat currently. I have been wearing a high waisted pair of linen shorts (from madewell) and a light colored linen shirt with a nude nursing bra. I just pull up the shirt and have been using a linen nursing cover.

@jpweng10na I’ve been very into linen two piece sets this year! I normally wear a nursing tank with mine!

Edit to add:

I wish there were some ones that are fun vibrant prints! Like strawberries or monsterra leaves or rainbow stripes etc. if you have any suggestions I’d love some

@manoffiji I’m into the tennis skorts, shorts to prevent sweat and chub rub but still make me look semi presentable. I have the shelf belly from c section and it makes me real insecure so anything to hide it I’m in

@manoffiji Flowy maxi skirts with either a cropped tank top, nursing tank, or a t-shirt that I tie to hit at my waist. It's a super flattering combo that keeps me cool and is easy to breastfeed in!

@manoffiji Tennis skorts and tank tops. I shop at Goodwill since I find a variety of styles and brands.

Edit : I like athleta, but it's not always plus size friendly imo, sometimes the shorts are more like undies, lol. Torrid is great but pricey.

Back