It’s HOT 🥵 what are you wearing this summer?

@manoffiji I got a pack of padded nursing tanks from Amazon and they are pretty great, I don’t have to wear a bra with them so it’s not all bulky, plus they are kinda slimming too

@manoffiji Loose sundresses that unbutton with slip shorts and an Old Navy nursing "brami" underneath.

I also like the Old Navy nursing camis for around the house with no nursing bra.

@manoffiji Old Navy biker shorts, or Colorfulkoala (Amazon) bike shorts.

I got some cool tank tunic shirts that split up the side on Old Navy and I wear oversized band tees or I just have crop tee shirts. I'm also in the south, it's gross here.

@manoffiji I bought nursing dresses. Huge slits on the skirt so really breezy, lift up top for easy BF. It was actually flattering and I still wear them 2 years later!

@manoffiji Amazon has cute nursing tanks that are very loose, I think they're designed to be maternity through nursing. I pair those with the power soft biker shorts from Old Navy. I'm a Disney local and go weekly and this is my to go outfit.

@manoffiji I like the Blanqi post-partum support line, they have shorts, though I don’t know if they have pockets.

Personally I bought a bunch of button down, cotton shirt dresses from Target, & I slather my friendly thighs with Glide (or MegaBabe, depending on which bag I’m using) that way I’m still staying cool in my easy breezies but not chafing up a storm (& we do a LOT of walking in the humid Midwest summer.)

@manoffiji Look into linen and light cotton material, I prefer dresses with an easy pull down neckline, like a square or heart shape for easy access to the boobs and some shorts to keep my thighs from shafting

Back