Guys my mother is possibly the worst person in my life

@valentino Oh yeah, she is nuts, at least every one understands why I had to block her haha. Everyone brings it up when I see them in person. It’s kind of validating to have a ton of people say “wow what is wrong with your MIL?!”

@abelthecomp I’m dealing with something similar right now. Mine asked me if I was mad and said she can’t apologize if she doesn’t know what she did. I tell her exactly what upset me. It’s been 24 hours since I said what was upsetting me and not a word from her. I know she got the message bc it was says she read it almost immediately.

I’m so sorry you’re dealing with that on top of trying to take care of your sick baby.

@abelthecomp The only thing worse than having boomers for parents is having boomers for grandparents.

I swear I about lost it when my parents asked how my sick child was for the millionth time. I like you had not showered, slept, or eaten for days. Single mama with no help and I was dying. My son on the other hand (who was unfortunately sick) has me to take care of him. He was doing amazingly and got better quickly because I was there to take care of him. Took him to 3 doctors appointments because I was so nervous and wanted to make sure he got the upmost care/answers as to why he was sick. (happened on a Friday so went to urgent care, then the hospital, then pediatricians on Monday when the opened.)

Sick child will do great as long as they have their parents to look after them, but who's looking after us?

@abelthecomp Sounds like she is totally enveloped in herself and her life. How unfortunate really. I am 42 and can not wait til or if my kids have babies so I can help them and assist in anyway I can. It would be an honor to come relieve my daughter so she could sleep or shower, if she was tired and dealing with a sick baby.

Keep your head up mama!

Back