Does anyone else’s kid survive on snacks and snacks only?

@totocaca22 Yep, mine ate literally everything - bean soup, sushi, any curry, whatever - until he hit age 2 and started with the boundary pushing. We’re just staying the course. Offering whatever is actually for dinner for like 10 minutes, and then pouches or snacks to fill out his diet since he’s medically underweight. Solidarity!

@ruanddrew We had to do a week-long snack cleanse over the summer. She was offered absolutely no snacks or fruit. She only got “real” foods and any leftovers were later offered at snack time. She’s still picky but it did help. I also do a lot “bite for a bite” at dinner usually with fruit and it’s pretty effective for us.

@ruanddrew Mine is hit or miss on eating good meals and snacking. She'll eat chicken nuggets one day and want cereal the next. She's all over the place with eating both quantity and types of food. She also eats lemon wedges as a snack sometimes if we have them and she sees them. 🤦🤷

I'm hoping getting veneers on her teeth will help with any sensitivity from the chipped front tooth and the decay spots on her front teeth. 😬