Does anyone else have their newborn live in onesies 24/7?

@healihealiheal lol yes my six month old still lives in them. it annoys my mom so much. we are kind of transitioning out of them now just because he's practicing standing so much more and the bottoms are slippery. but seriously, he's spent his whole life in old navy zipper onesies ;)

@healihealiheal Onesies all the way. Hell, I'd stay in a onesie if I could.

My idea of a cute outfit right now is her nicest onsie with headband/hat...or her cute velcro swaddles with headband/hat lol.

I have 3 adorable nb outfits I want to put her in but same, I know she'll hate it so haven't even bothered. She'll probably grow out of them.

@healihealiheal My son is 5 days shy of 3 months.
Though he has been dressed in other types of outfits, he primarily lives in his 2-way zipper pjs that have foot and hand covers. My husband and I find this is the best option for us as it allows us to minimize laundry (only one piece outfit), cover his hands/feet as needed, and change diapers easily. Our personal favorites have been gifts from a family member, Caden Lane and Lil Sleepies. They are more expensive, but are made of a stretchy material that makes dressing him easier and they can last for longer as he grows.

@healihealiheal Outside of a monthly picture, I didn’t start to dress my baby in more than zip up footed pjs until she started trying to crawl 😂 for traction purposes I then switched to short sleeve onesies 😩 it was pretty convenient from there because I would just throw some socks and stretchy pants on her and call it a day if we had to go out.

@healihealiheal Yup. Mine is going to be a month on Monday and he lives in Little Sleepies zippies and footed onesies 99% of the time. His Christmas outfit was even a Nutcracker themed footie pj with a cute little hat. I’ve dressed him in ‘clothes’ less than a handful of times and even then it was a long sleeve onesie shirt and these super soft baggy overalls. He has his whole life ahead of him to wear pants, he’s seizing the opportunity of this phase of life to be comfy 😆