Does anyone still use this table for 2 or twin z after the first 6 months??

@ktb My twins are 13 months and I was thinking recently that it would be time to move on from the Twin Z soon, but now they go and lay on it when they are hungry. They love to have snacks on it. So I guess it stays a bit longer

@ktb Twin Z - we have 3 of them around the house and our pets LOVE them🤣. Twins are 18 months and sometimes lay on them when they’re being silly. Table for 2 is the same way - they like to climb it now.

@ktb I never used mine for feeding. It was a safe place to set them while (monitored of course) and now they just sit on the ground in it and use it as a backboard

@ktb We used it nearly through the first year. It was nice to be able to still strap them in for bottles (note - once they get too big and mobile to sit on top you have them sit through it, so they are sitting underneath it and have the pillow strapped around them).

@ktb My twins more or less stopped enjoying the Twin Z at 3mo. I'm hoping they will like lounging in it when they are a bit older, but for now my elderly cat has claimed it so I have been keeping it out for him lol!

@ktb Mine are a few days shy of 16 months and they use it daily still. It’s just a lounge pillow now but they both love using it. Especially together and they’ll just lay there and giggle together.

@godlovesart Same! We use it every night. One twin lies in each pocket and I put my head on the center pillow and hold up a book and then they put their feet on my shoulders while they have their milk. They’re almost 30 months.

@ktb We used the Twin Z for almost all bottle feeds starting around 3 months, and we kept going as we phased out the bottle. Finally gave up the last bottle around 16 months and the boys were still lounging on the Twin Z until the very end!

@ktb I gave away my brestfriend feeding pillow when the twins turned 7 months, after 4 weeks of not using it.
After avoiding it at all costs, I figured I may as well purge immediately. Otherwise I may have burnt it violently because I absolutely hated being buckled into it

@ktb We had a table for 2, from about 4m to 8m, but got rid of it after using it like once. It was too big for them, and by the time it was the right size it was a pita that was always in the way.

We used the twinz for bottles since they left the hospital and they almost 1 now. We'll prob keep that until they are done with bottles. We prop a blanket under the bottle, but they don't need that any more.