I am so f*cking sick of this nausea

@adamdilsoday My GP wrote me a prescription for doxylamine, and I've only vomited once. She said to keep it on file at the pharmacist because morning sickness can get really bad. Ondasetron is another option though not specifically for pregnancy related nausea. There are options!

@adamdilsoday i'm on my second pregnancy and nothing has hit yet besides being hungry ALWAYS, and needing to continuously sleep (and luckily, my 9 month old is pretty okay at independent play). i was nauseous all day everyday from like 6-15wks of my last pregnancy, i'm ~5 right now so we'll see what happens😭

@racha33 Hahaha I like this comment. I am milking it for literally all it’s worth with everyone around me because that’s the only redeeming quality of pregnancy atm.

@adamdilsoday I feel you mama. I dropped 7% of my body weight up to 15W and the doctors all refused anything anti nausea as I was still getting small amounts of food in every day, even if it was just a piece of fruit. All my scans showed baby was growing fine so I was reassured the misery was only felt on my side.
I dare not tempt fate but week 15 I've turned a corner and it seems to be settling and I'm gaining a little bit of the weight back. I still have 2-3 wrecthing choirs a day but its bearable and I've just had to remove all smells possible from the home, pity the dog didn't get the memo.

It will settle, but boy does it suck. If you can get the anti nausea then go for it, and if course keep in touch with your doctor. I told my work early as I was so sick I didn't want them to think I was taking the piss as I work from home.

Oh also any craving whatsoever; give in, as I never knew when I would actually want to eat again. If that means cooking linguine at 8am, your body will thank you for getting some food in

@adamdilsoday I was right there with you. I told my husband one kid is enough and no more. It was 2 weeks of roughness and then it has eased down. I’m 10w6d right now and I still get it but it’s not all day and manageable. I got a prescription for diclegis from my doc that was great.

@adamdilsoday I feel this! I’m 14 weeks and still struggling. Zofran helps. I started turning a corner a week ago where I stopped throwing up. (I was puking up to 10 times a day on zofran- it was awful) Now I just have nausea- but it’s so weird, it’s as if it’s disguised as hunger. My stomach often feels like a bottomless pit… no amount of food can satisfy that hunger, which I’ve now learned has turned to overeating. I’ve done that the past two nights- I just get SO hungry but then maybe it’s just the nausea. It’s honestly so hard to tell.

I’m like you too, I’ve never really seen myself as someone with kids but my husband wanted to be a dad and that alone convinced me this would be a good thing for us to do together. But I still have no idea wtf I’m doing.

But try to get zofran if you can. I take it around the clock and once I hit 2nd tri it’s worked a lot better. I think my vomiting was just so out of control first tri that nothing could touch it- but now I’m able to leave the house and go for a walk which is huge! Hoping to someday workout again…

@adamdilsoday I’m 14w2d and still struggling with this 🫠 it’s honestly the most miserable thing I’ve ever felt physically. Feels like when you’ve had the flu or COVID for a week straight and are drained of all nutrition in your body and can barely walk at the end. I envy the people who have easy pregnancies lol