Stop f*cking telling me I’ll change my mind

@i_love_you_lots I'm aggressively stubborn, most people believe me when I say I'm one and done.

I like people and am perfectly friendly, but my face is honest to the point of being a hindrance, at times.

I miss sleep waaaay to much to do this again. I hate feeling like my brain isn't working. There's a few reasons I'm teetotal, and avoiding this brain fog is one of them.

@i_love_you_lots I feel for you so much, I was there as well when my son was four months old.

Even if he was sleeping I couldn’t because I get insomnia based around anxiety about finally being able to sleep.

I’m generally an anxious person and motherhood hasn’t exactly helped.

@i_love_you_lots People have been telling me I'll change my mind for almost 5 years. Nope. Not gonna haaaappen! I love my daughter but my pregnancy was very rough. I could never willingly do it again. I have terrible migraines and I only survived being pregnant with them because I could lay down. If I were pregnant now, I would have to care for a 4 year old.

Family members still try to convince me, saying they would help me. How irresponsible would that be for me to have a kid, with the assumption others would care for him/her?

When people run out of reasons, they switch to, "Well you never know, you could have an oopsie". Lol wtf. No, that's what birth control is for. People are insane.

@i_love_you_lots Yeah I sympathize, people need to learn to cut that out. It's super annoying and out of line to keep pushing people on their one and done status. I'm one and done by choice, and whenever anyone has asked when I'll have more or says I'll change my mind I'll say "Nope one and done. Husband and I are happy with our daughter and aren't having more." Doesn't always deter people but they usually stop after that, but maybe it's due to the look on my face lol.

@i_love_you_lots I just laugh. My husband had a vasectomy. I say “ok you can pay for the reversal and raise the kid”. They change their attitude real quick lol. People often project their own feelings onto others. Don’t sweat it.