I am so f*cking sick of this nausea

@adamdilsoday I’ve been the same, I’ve found eating about every 2 hours helps. Like even if it’s just a plain biscuit or piece of fruit, I’ve just been keeping heaps of snacks on hand everywhere

@adamdilsoday Yep good idea, everyone says protein is really good to get in too but I know it’s seems to be a lot of people’s least fav thing in first tri but could always try yoghurt or something as well!

@mrstrice2012 Just a heads up to OP that insurance often doesn’t like to cover this (it was going to be $350 for me after insurance). You can get B6 + unisom individually OTC and it’s very similar!

@adamdilsoday I'm 11+2 now and diclectin has SAVED MY LIFE. No joke. It got better around 9 and has been the worst this week so far. Plus I got terrible runs for a week. Don't have to love pregnancy or all of pregnancy. It doesn't make you a bad or unfit mother. You got this!!!

@adamdilsoday Dude it’s the absolute WORST. I never expected it to be so bad… the fatigue was so crippling I spent days in bed. There is light at the end of the tunnel!!! It got so much better second trimester but I’m not vomit free just yet. You got this!

@adamdilsoday It sucks. It really does. But it does get better, just keep powering through. I started to improve a lot between 10-11 weeks and now at 15 weeks am WORLDS better. You are almost to the point of improving. Hang in there!

@pinksun549 Yep, I was absolutely fine until 7 weeks and it all hit me like a truck. I really thought I was a Chosen One with an easy pregnancy. I’m just grateful I’m not physically being sick (and hopefully will not be)

@adamdilsoday I'm 7w 4d, and the nausea started a few days ago. I no longer eat meals.

I'm fed by all bite sized fruit/veggies my partner preps for me because he knows I'll live on saltines🤣 I have to eat basically every hour to keep it together