Would you wear a personalized hat and/or shirt?

peaceful_seeker

I am a mom seeking advice from dads. I am trying to get a head start on a Father’s Day gift for my husband and saw an ad for personalized apparel that embroiders the outline of a picture on shirts or hats. My husband loves hats (has at least 20). I thought it’d be nice to get him either a hat that has a picture of him with our kids or a hat with a picture with one kid and a shirt with a picture of him with the other kid. This is kinda what the hat could look like. Would you wear/like something like that or is it one of those things that women think are cute but men don’t really want to wear? Thanks for your input!

PS. This is your friendly reminder that US Mother’s Day is this Sunday so plan accordingly :)

UPDATE: Dads of Reddit, thank you for saving me from myself and confirming this is something women think is cute but many men do not want to wear. I am sure my husband thanks you! I am not a great gift giver so I am definitely filing away some of your ideas for this year or future years! Keep being awesome dads!

@peaceful_seeker I would wear it if it was of my dog. I would wear it if it was a drawing my daughter did of me and her. She is 4.

I would not wear myself on my hat. I wouldn’t wear anyone I know as an outline on a hat.

I wear a hat almost everyday.

@peaceful_seeker I wouldn’t wear this. Alternative Father’s Day hat suggestions: I was given a hat that says “dad” on it that I like a lot, have also looked at a lot of Bandit Heeler hats but yet to pull the trigger.

(Truth be told I don’t wear the “dad” hat a ton but only because it is red with a rope in the front and that is a look I deliberately avoid.)

@peaceful_seeker One of my favorite things my wife did for Father's day was putting my daughter in a Colts onesie, and had her 'hold' a D, A, D in three different pictures. I keep that picture front and center every chance I get

@peaceful_seeker I’m currently wearing a shirt of my daughter as a baby sticking out of the shirt pocket, and it says “Baby’s Dada” except it’s her name, and the a’s are hearts.

I may be the minority here though 😅