So am I just never going to wear a “normal bra” again until I’m done?

@mjm13 This is what I came to say! Was wearing non underwire bras in a 44DD when nursing my first. Found r/abrathatfits and did their calculator - I was actually a 36K. Tried the Elomi Molly and it’s the only bra I’ve worn for 3 years, while nursing, then pregnant, then nursing again.

Incidentally, all of my back pain also disappeared.

@traininggrounds I dont know if I am anymore since I havent sized myself in awhile but I was a D cup AFTER doing a bra that fits so its kind of disappointing that they dont have that size?? Are they specifically for larger breasts because it doesnt look like they having anything under an F?

@mjm13 Elomi makes great bras for nursing and normal wear! I hate that they've gotten rid of the more basic non-padded non-lace options I've been wearing for 12+ years, but they're still the best option I know for my oversized self!

@cuteness20 I’m in the saggy granny bras 99% of the time lol but I bought myself a normal bra with the nursing snaps (from la vie en rose) to hold the girls up if I have somewhere I want to look a bit more put together! My only problem with it is that because the cups are more structured it’s harder to get them out of the baby’s way so actual feeding can be a bit more chaotic but atleast the girls aren’t hanging out with my belly button 😅

@cuteness20 Make sure you have the correct size bra and then underwire shouldn’t be an issue since it won’t be sitting on any breast tissue. You can get your new size from the r/abrathatfits calculator.

I liked the Elomi Molly nursing bra, might be a good fit for your style

@hope013 I have two Elomi nursing bras, and they are both exactly what op is describing. I got them fitted at a local boutique and it was absolutely worth it. It took a couple days to get used to real support again.

@cuteness20 When I was sure my supply was regulated I began wearing a regular unlined wire bra and was fine. Etam has some great cotton ones that come in bigger sizes and pull away for easy access.