Do you let your children under 18 wear revealing swim wear?

@melicars That's what I meant, sexualized clothing, thanks for correcting me. I wrote that while I was still I'll tempered and i sound sort of like an asshole. Maybe it's a me problem I guess.

@madluvofficial My motto has been with all my girls is, when they are able to verbally stand up to a pervert who makes a remark to them or mature enough to speak up when they are uncomfortable then they can wear what they please.

@madluvofficial I was allowed to wear revealing bikinis as a teenager, I could wear whatever I wanted. I won't be policing my own daughters clothes either. I will encourage weather and situation appropriate clothing where necessary, but not based on how revealing it is or is not.

Instead of having to avert your eyes, you could start by just not inspecting people's clothing and bodies intimately in the first place. You saw her swimwear (not inappropriate in and of itself), clocked her body and looked specifically at her genitals and breasts (getting inappropriate now), disliked the swimwear (which is fine), and that is the point in which you just stop looking at her body parts.

Back