So am I just never going to wear a “normal bra” again until I’m done?

@cuteness20 Unsure if it helps but I found nursing tank tops to be the most comfortable, the ones with a bit of elastic cinch just under the boobs for support and I just didn't wear a bra for the duration of when I was nursing.

@cuteness20 I wear cheap nursing bras from Target. They have an underwire and are very lightly padded. They don't last long (6 months?) but cost like $20. I haven't gotten any clogs. I can find the link if you're interested.

@cuteness20 Honestly I’ve tried a few nursing bras and have hated them. I just use my regular style bras (light padding with underwire) and lift my boob out of it when I need to nurse.

@cuteness20 I bet any alterations shop would modify a bra for you and add nursing clips, especially if you provided them. It would honestly be an easy project if you wanted to try yourself, but not everyone is as much as a crafter/DIYer as I tend to be.

@cuteness20 Try Bodily’s “Everything” bra. I also preferred unlined underwires pre-baby. This one is super comfortable, and while there’s no underwire, it’s remarkably supportive for how minimalist it is (and I’m now a DD/E).