Will my breasts really shrink after breastfeeding?

@con4christ88 Mine didn't grow as much as yours, but they grew 1 or 2 sizes and now they are 1 size smaller than my original size. I breastfed and pumped in the beginning, then exclusively pumped after a bit.

@con4christ88 I hate you referred to them as ā€œmommy milkersā€ lol!

Kinda just depends what they looked like before, if itā€™ll be as jarring for you. I had ā€œsaggyā€ boobs naturally, sitting at DD pre pregnancy, went up a couples sizes and am still DDD now, I donā€™t really see much of a change, because I never had ā€œamazingā€ boobs anyways lol. If you had perky, non sagging boobs prior, theyā€™ll probably look a lot different to you once you stop breastfeeding

@alex594 Mommy milkers is my go to when my bar patrons make dirty jokes because old boomer men get horrified when you donā€™t get bashful at their sexual advances and terrify them with some internet lingo instead lol

@con4christ88 I stopped breastfeeding MONTHS ago and about 3 weeks ago, I noticed that my boobs are now tiny. None of my bras fit me anymore. I remeasured myself and went online to order new bras from Aerie and discovered they do not sell a size small enough for me. So in my experience, the answer to your question is yes.

@holytrix It's great that mine were already saggyšŸ˜… I weaned a month ago and they even got smaller than they were before pregnancy and are a bit more saggy than before. But hey, the nipples are still looking up and that's all that matters:))

@con4christ88 yes, they will go back to your original size. sagging is more unpredictable.

i breastfed for 15 months. after i stopped, they looked pretty deflated. but within 6 months they were back to looking how they looked pre pregnancy. i got a lot of elasticity back. i went C - DD - C.

@red5 i didnā€™t do anything after weaning. didnā€™t gain or lose weight. didnā€™t go to the gym (although iā€™ve always been a daily walker). by my kidā€™s 2nd birthday i noticed my body was mostly back to its original state, except i now i had a huge c section scar lol

@jebaben yupp, even if they donā€™t the difference isnā€™t as drastic as when you first start or stop breastfeeding. at first, theyā€™re engorged while you establish supply. then they level out as you continue breastfeeding. when you stop, theyā€™re super deflated at first but again level out. it takes time.