Will my breasts really shrink after breastfeeding?

@con4christ88 I had 34E sized boobs went to a 34K when I breastfed for 2 years. They look exactly the same (no sagging,no additional stretch marks etc..). They went back to a 34E. It really depends I guess.

@con4christ88 Mine grew 2 sizes, then went back to my normal size after I weaned. At first they were a little more deflated, but I’ve actually gained my shape back for the most part. You never know exactly how your body will react.

@con4christ88 I also had perfect perky 32Cs before. Boob sweat? What is that? Some people can hold a pencil under their boobs?? Crazy. Then I gained some weight and got 34Ds.

Now they are 34F since pregnancy. I’ve been breastfeeding for 8 months now and they are definitely saggier. My aeriolas are large. I have boob sweat AND can probably hold several pencils under them. I’m not sure I’d classify them as “saggy” right now, but I fear for how they will look after weaning. 😭

Also I lost weight during pregnancy and PP, at one point hitting 156lb. I’ve slowly gained it back and I’m about at my pre pregnancy weight of 175lb.

I made my husband promise me a mommy makeover if I needed it, before I got pregnant. We’ll see.

@con4christ88 I’m almost 6 months postpartum, still breastfeeding, and my boobs have definitely gotten a lot smaller since pregnancy/the first months after I had my baby! They definitely aren’t as small as they were pre-pregnancy, but I’m probably only one cup size bigger.

@con4christ88 After some of these comments I may never stop. My mother did a number on me (she’s a monster) and I question how my ego will handle floppy gals. They’re still awesome now after nearly 3 years of breastfeeding, which we were starting to wean off of, but some of these stories are freaking me out. Maybe I’ll pump and dump forever?

@con4christ88 I've always had a large bust and they are much larger when I'm breastfeeding. For my first, after I was done breastfeeding, they went back to their original size. And they went back to their original shape. They never sagged like some folks said they would. Just depends on how your body responds to weight changes in general.