Will my breasts really shrink after breastfeeding?

@con4christ88 I told my husband he owes me a boob job when we’re done with kids lol pre-pregnancy, I was DD. When I was lactating, my boobs were H U G E (no idea cup size because a “regular” bra was out of the question), and now that I’ve weaned I’m about a D. Just a bit smaller than when I started!

@con4christ88 I started with DD’s and am not sure what my end size was but it seemed ungodly at the time. I had similar weight gain too. Yes they’ve gone back down to my pre pregnancy size but they do look different. I’ll be getting a lift when I’m done having babies for sure lol

@con4christ88 I was a 34DD/DDD brand dependent pre-pregnancy, idk during pregnancy and breastfeeding but it was larger by maybe 2 cups sizes..babd size went to 36. 11 months postpartum and having quit pumping at 9.5 months, I’m now barely filling a 34D. My shape has also changed and I’d agree with others using the word deflated

@con4christ88 For my first I went from an A/B (depending on the bra) to a DD, and then eventually back to an A/B. They sagged at first, but like anything else baby making related, after time, looked good again.

I want to say it was around two years before they were back to normal, it definitely wasn’t quick.

@con4christ88 I also have a question related to this; After I breastfeed my 1yo my breasts look and feel smaller obviously, until they get full of milk again. When I've just breastfed, is that basically the pre-preggo breast size? I've forgotten what my breasts looked like before. I'll be sad if they get smaller than that. 🤣 I don't have much, I don't wanna see it go. 🙉
I've lost all the "baby weight" + more.

@con4christ88 I was small before pregnancy/EBF. 32B was the largest cup size I owned but I could comfortably fit into a 34A. During pregnancy they grew to 36C, stayed that way throughout breastfeeding, then I weaned and I kid you not they shrunk down to 34A, if that. Then I got pregnant again, maybe a month after weaning and boom, back to a C cup again

@con4christ88 Whether you breastfed or not, the changes that occur in pregnancy have the same effect. They will get smaller yes, but the act of enlarging and then deflating does change the appearance. They may not be exactly how they were before but if they were A+ boobs previously then my guess is they’ll be A- 😅

@con4christ88 Yes it’s very likely especially if you lose weight. I had a B cup before pregnancy went to a D cup and I lost all the weight from breastfeeding by 3 months PP and my boobs were about back to their normal size just a bit bigger. My boobs pretty much the same as before

@con4christ88 Mine were small and plump and now a bit deflated. I stopped breastfeeding/pumping over a year and a half ago. I think they bounced back a little but indeed, you shouldn't expect them to ever be the same again

@con4christ88 Ooof yeah, mine changed quite a bit. I had firm DDs that sat high and were super dense. After breastfeeding two kids they are now Bs and just totally “empty.” Like the breast tissue feels flat and empty lol. But don’t worry, all the fat from my old boobs got redistributed to my midsection lol

@con4christ88 I had perky Cs pre pregnancy, Ds during breastfeeding. I made it to the one year mark and now they are deflated, pretty saggy Bs after stopping. I was sooo hopeful they would look somewhat the same, but they do not. Prepare for change ❤️

@con4christ88 Yes. My boobs grow like the grinches heart when I'm breastfeeding. It's wild. When I stopped this last time they deflated and were smaller than they were prepregnancy. They were slowly regaining the fat that had been replaced by milk ducts and were almost at prepregnancy size before I got pregnant again.

@con4christ88 Girl I am only four years older but the EXACT same sizing. It is so fucking with my head. I’m still exclusively pumping for another month, but weaning at 6mos. I’ll let you know haha. I fully plan to get a lift and possible reduction after kids. My boobs were my favorite body part prior to this.

@con4christ88 Hi! My baby is 8 months, still breastfeeding. My boobs started shrinking back to their pregnancy size maybe around 3 months post partum? I thought they would remain large the whole time I was breast feeding. I don’t know if I’m the same size cuz all my prepregnacy bras are in storage but they are definitely smaller.

They aren’t saggier yet but we’ll see what happens when I’m done and wean haha. I actually miss my pregnancy Dolly Parton boobs a little. 😂