What’s for Christmas, y’all?

@pnao 2.5 year old is getting a scooter and new helmet, and a leap frog reading pad (the one that uses the books) from us. The ideas I gave out to grandmas and aunties are a toboggan and Bobskates (that you strap onto boots) and a doctor kit.

@pnao Our 2.5yo is getting a paw patrol control tower, a Ryder toy for his stocking, a little tykes trampoline, jammies and a Sandra Boynton book. I’ve had them stashed away for months because I just bought them when I found them on sale in the summer/fall.

@pnao someone got this for our toddler's 2nd christmas (he was about 20 months) and he still loves it today (2.75):

https://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Nesting-Graduated-Stackable/dp/B00EX5J9DM

We also got a pikler triangle last year which is still a big hit.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/947018202/rainbow-color-transformable-climbing

We put the arch on top for his 2nd birthday so he's been hanging underneath it as well as climbing. He likes to roll cars down the slide more than slide down it sometimes. Also it might be the only reason we survived the winter because he could still be active without being able to go outside. (we put an ikea folding mat under it)

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/plufsig-folding-gym-mat-green-90552271/

We also got this thing (I don't think it was that expensive at the time) for his first birthday

https://us.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Soft-Corner-Climber-4-Piece/dp/B07G7C4NXN/

but we assembled it with the purple block where the green one is in the picture, put it in a corner, and filled the sunken corner with a bag of ball pit balls that someone gave us.

This year we are probably going for a little table and chair/art table set and a bike for his birthday (he has a balance bike, but he's doing so well on it, we think he might be ready for pedals by spring)

@tornado16 Hi, I’m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the Melissa Doug Nesting and Sorting Garages and Cars With 7 Graduated Garages and 7 Stackable Wooden Cars Numbers Learning Toys Car Garage Toy Sorting And Stacking Toys For Toddlers Ages 2 and I thought you might find the following analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Toddlers enjoy playing with the toy for long periods (backed by 11 comments)
* The toy helps develop skills like counting, sorting and matching (backed by 6 comments)
* The wooden cars are high quality and durable (backed by 4 comments)

Users disliked:
* Cardboard garages are flimsy and break easily (backed by 12 comments)
* Missing or damaged parts upon arrival (backed by 3 comments)
* Mold found in unused product (backed by 2 comments)

If you'd like to summon me to ask about a product, just make a post with its link and tag me, like in this example.

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a “good bot!” reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.