So am I just never going to wear a “normal bra” again until I’m done?

cuteness20

Pre baby I ONLY wore underwires with no padding,like this, that’s the most comfortable for me and my favorite type of bra.

Even now that I’m a D cup, that’s all I would prefer to wear. But it makes breastfeeding real challenging in most outfits. I’m also scared of getting a clog due to the underwire, is that even a real thing? I hate a padded bra; However, I have looked EVERYWHERE and cannot find one like this that’s nursing friendly (they would JUST need to add a clip! That’s it!)

so i wear these (which are amazing btw) but aesthetically they don’t lift the girls. Which btw I never needed before and I’m mourning the loss of perky boobs. They are functional but as I said, don’t do much for the girls.

So anyway I’m wondering, is this just life now? Saggy T’s and function over fashion? Until I’m done breastfeeding at least? Or have y’all found the secret mecca that holds my dream bra? Or am I missing something? Or are we all just quietly sagging with granny bras under our shirts?

@robberbaron85 Wait, what?! I have had 4 kids and currently nursing my younger (and last) and never heard of this!! This is upsetting since my younger almost 18 months old now, so there is no reason to even do this now. 😔😔