Husband has concerns over Covid vaccine

@agapegrace Yeah in that case it seems like you did what you could. You’d be shocked at the number of parents who wrap their feverish children in blankets and heavy pyjamas, and those who refuse to administer meds or only give half doses. Dumping your feverish child in a cold bath can also induce a febrile seizure because shivering causes an increase in body temperature.

@serenity777 My read of the best studies is they suggest minor side effects for the vaccine that are similar to the long term effects of having COVID, but more mild. In my opinion, this means you should honestly consider what the likelihood of your child getting COVID is. Based on my lifestyle, which is pretty typical of most Americans, I think there is a high likelihood of my kid eventually getting COVID, so I'm vaccinating him. If I lived isolated and was set on homeschooling my kid, I probably wouldn't vaccinate

@serenity777 I believe the risk of heart inflammation is a lot higher from COVID infection than a vaccine. Others have posted sources to that effect, but I wanted to chime in to agree.