Everyone things I'm crazy for being excited

@katholischen_miliz Yay!!! It sounds like he is going to have an activity he enjoys, burn energy and possibly learn to use the club and running as a healthy outlet. Great job, kiddo! Great job, Teacher! Great job, MOM!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Disney nut so I highly recommend that you watch The Incredibles and he may enjoy the character Dash.

@katholischen_miliz My autistic functionally nonverbal kids are 3 and 6, my oldest is our runner... I feel your excitement. Someone was inclusive of your son and saw his strengths rather than their own judgments of him. I am so happy for you all!

@katholischen_miliz Some people are really blind to children’s gifts.

Sometimes those people are us parents.

But good God once in a while I believe angels like this me see his potential.

Please update us in 15/20 years time , when he is winning world olympics and breaking records .

Go speedy go 🚀🚀

@katholischen_miliz Your son isn’t a bad kid. He’s an athlete. He needs to move more than he gets to- that’s amazing and I bet if he’s anything like me, after he gets an hour or two of exercise a day he’ll be a lot easier to manage.

Some people get sharpei or pug children who only need a little movement in their lives to be the best behaved dogs. You have yourself a Husky or Cattle Dog child, who needs to move. I’m so happy someone recognized his talent.