Sick of everyone trying to buy baby shoes

@marystokesq When I bought my daughter her first shoes we went to measure her foot and got the shoes that were best fit for her foot.

Tell them he needs to get his foot professionally measured and buy shoes that fit him correctly. When you'll go to such a shop they are welcome to join you and pay for the shoes...

@marystokesq The old way of buying shoes meant babies wore them way sooner, and they had ankle support. Think of them like high tops for adults. There’s a bit more research so now we know it’s best to start with soft soles shoes that allow for flexibility. The older generations just aren’t aware of this yet. I talked to my mom about how things have changed, and she actually bought my lo a soft pair for Christmas.

@marystokesq This I always thought it was silly to put shoes on a baby who isn't walking. My LO is 15 months and knows that inside is no shoes and when she wants to go outside she gets her shoes.

@marystokesq tell them NO ONE is allowed to wear shoes inside anymore! Ask them if they want your baby crawling around on the floor with whatever they tracked in with their dirty shoes from outside lol. But for real my daughter is 2 and literally takes her shoes off as soon as she gets home, when she first started walking it was also winter so I only bought a pair to put on her feet if we went out (spoiler alert we didn't thanks Covid!). When spring finally came along and we started going outside I only put shoes on if we were going to be on pavement or a hard surface, otherwise she and I just played outside barefoot. I was always outside barefoot when I was a kid and my feet are fine...It's great sensory development for them. If people want to waste money buying your little one shoes, thats on them!