Does anyone still use this table for 2 or twin z after the first 6 months??

ktb

Am I the only one that basically can’t find a use for these things anymore?? I see people say they used the table for 2 until their twins were 18m or so and I just can’t figure out HOW.

My twins are 9m and we haven’t used these things since basically they were 6m and I’m ready to purge them for the next twin mom, but if there’s a secret I haven’t figured out - help me 😂😂

We went from the rocker chairs for bottles to using booster chairs on the floor (they still aren’t fully holding their own bottles yet so I find the floor easier to help them / less distance for bottles to fall 😵‍💫) but I want to put these boosters at our kitchen island soon for snack time and hoping they’d do bottles there more independently (wishful thinking?)

My aunt asked why we don’t do bottles in their high chairs and I guess I never really thought about it. Anyone do this? We do two meals a day of solids, both currently in their high chairs.

@ktb My twins are 2.5 years. Went through about 9 months of not touching their twin-Z, so a few months ago I got it all cleaned up and ready to donate. As soon as they saw me taking pictures of it, they decided they were all.about.it and reclaimed it. They sleep every night on it and will read books on it during the day.

They started rejecting bottles around 6 months and I never used it for breastfeeding so I have no idea how well it works for the feeding side of things once they can sit. Almost all of its use for us has been as super comfy pillow.

@roneal That’s great! We used ours solely for night feedings but after sleep training haven’t touched the thing and I tried putting them in there for story time recently and they just wouldn’t stay / trying to immediately roll out 😂😂

I imagine they may come back around on this, but this table for 2 is just such a weird angle now for bottles (too reclined) I’m wondering what to do with it 🤪

@ktb My boys are 20 months and they still use the pillow. When they want to lie on it they go get it, put it on the floor and just lie on it. Best £20 I spent lol

@ktb We're almost to 1 year and we use our Table for Two for every bottle feed. They've just started to hold their own bottles and I feel like we'll continue to use it well into the future. The inclined position I think has helped with them being able to figure out how to hold their own. We tried giving to them in their high chairs but they couldn't figure it out, think the weight/angle was awkward.

@shasdy Same. Twins are 10 months and they take their bottles independently in the table for two most of the time. They also use it as a place to just kind of lounge during screen time or to play with toys.
My two-year-old older singleton will sometimes flop down in it next to one of the twins if he's not feeling the sofa for some reason. I don't see us getting rid of it until the twins are two or so 😅
We have several families that we know that are also expecting twins, and I was hoping to be able to give it to one of them, but it's still an essential here!

@ktb My twins are babies 6&7 so I felt confident without them 🤣 I think if they were my first I probably would have gotten them maybe but I had a swing, a play pen and a little baby seat in my living room and it was perfect lol

@ktb We stopped using the Twin Z at about 6 months, which is when we transitioned to the Table for 2. I think we used that until 15 months or so. Definitely pass them on if they don't work for you anymore.

@ktb My twins used the table for 2 from newborn to 12 months. We stopped bottles at 12 months so it wasn't necessary then. Someone gave it to me for free (used) and at first I was like guess doesn't hurt. My kids were breastfed followed by bottles at every meal so we used it a lot. So much easier when feeding alone.

@ktb Still using the twin z at 20 months. Not for bottles anymore, but just for lounging on. It lives under our sofa when not using, but it is pulled out multiple times daily to climb & lounge on. I can’t envision us giving it up any time soon, though when we do, it will probably be bound for the trash because of the sheer amount of use it’s gotten. I know some families don’t end up using it much, but we really have.

It honestly never occurred to me to not have them eat their bottles in their twin z until they were a year old lol! Im not sure why. We fed them solids multiple times a day at that point and for some reason it didn’t cross my mind that bottles & solids could happen at the same time until their bottle feeding schedule lined up with breakfast, lunch & dinner. in my mind they were still separate things 😂🤦‍♀️

@ktb My guys are a year old and their first bottle of every day is in a pack and play with the twin z in it! I think if we moved it around the house they would use it more but it mostly just stays in the pack and play.

@ktb 8m twins here and still use the table for two constantly. We even schlep it with us on trips even though it takes up most of the trunk. That's how valuable it is to us.

@ktb We used our table for two until just under a year or so. They never wanted to hold their own bottles so it was a still helpful for solo feeds. A sibling of some close friends was having twins so we gave it to them! We bought it 3rd hand for cheap so it felt nice to just give it to another multiple family.

Currently using the twin z as a blocker so they can’t reach our diaper genie as easily. Might hold on to it for a while though cause it will be a nice lounge pillow when they want it.

@ktb We stopped with the table for 2 around 8 months adjusted, or maybe it was earlier?

The twins Z I have in a closet in their room, my thinking is that if they get sick or something it could somehow be useful, especially if one of us parents is traveling for work at the time.