YES I HAVE SIX KIDS. YES I AM PREGNANT WITH NUMBER SEVEN

@semiprecious I've been following you and your adventures.

I can't imagine going through all that you have and still being graceful enough not to snap back with, "The fuck did you just say to me?" (I've done it for much less.)

You've got this. And tell your husband I said to go get you 2 more blizzards.

@semiprecious I don't care if you got pregnant and gave birth 20 times. If your kids are fed, taken care of, loved and happy, I don't give a crap and neither should anyone else. You are not irrationally mad. You have every right to be upset by those types of comments. I'm mad for you. All of those babies are lucky to have a momma like you! I'd much rather have been one of seven happy kids than an only child in an abusive home.

@semiprecious I would have just shouted at her about how several of the children’s mother died and I’m taking them in and probably would have attempted to tell her ugly things about herself out of my fucking rage whether any of it made sense or not.... maybe made up some other horrible story to make her feel like trash.

I’m sorry! People have opinions no matter what. She must be a really miserable person to walk up to you and say it.