YES I HAVE SIX KIDS. YES I AM PREGNANT WITH NUMBER SEVEN

@semiprecious First. Yeah that’s like superhero level parenting but I would love having that many kids and we plan to add more through adoption. But I couldn’t deal with 3 teenage girls going through puberty and dating at the exact same time. Sounds terrifying. But rock your life it sounds awesome!

@semiprecious I wish I remembered the book (not the recent movie) “Cheaper By The Dozen” a bit better.

The basic story is written by two siblings (out of 12) about their family growing up. The dad always had light hearted responses to people ogling his family, including the joke that kids were ‘cheaper by the dozen’.

My memory is fuzzy, but I think it’s suitable for late elementary age kids. I remember it being a funny, lighthearted read. You may like it as a story to read aloud to the kids.

@semiprecious I don't care if you got pregnant and gave birth 20 times. If your kids are fed, taken care of, loved and happy, I don't give a crap and neither should anyone else. You are not irrationally mad. You have every right to be upset by those types of comments. I'm mad for you. All of those babies are lucky to have a momma like you! I'd much rather have been one of seven happy kids than an only child in an abusive home.

@semiprecious Look them dead in the eye. "This is none of your business."
If they say anything else, tell them "ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS". (No profanity, there are kids present).
If they keep going, loudly ask for security or police.
Cause it ain't none of their fucking business!

@semiprecious All I can think to say is OMG F*** THAT GUY.

I hate people who feel entitled to comment on a stranger's life which they know nothing about. You sound like a great mom who has gone out of her way to help family out.

Confession time: I've always wished I came from a large family like yours with multiple siblings, cousins, and so on. I wish I'd had sisters and brothers to bond with, spend holidays with, and celebrate milestones such as weddings, graduations, and births with. I used to day dream about sharing a room with someone so I would never be alone, sitting at a table with tons of family at dinnertime, sharing secrets with cousins and siblings, etc. Unfortunately, it was just me and my one brother (we don't get along) and after generations of estrangements and fertility problems, I have no cousins to speak of. As far as I'm concerned, your kids and niece/nephew are living out my wildest dreams. You're a wonderful mom, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

@semiprecious But also what an assuming POS. I work at a diner and couples come in with their kids plus babysitting nephews and nieces all the time. Just because someone has 7 kids with them doesn't mean they are all their own. Not that there would be a problem if they all are their own anyway.

@semiprecious I am totally non-confrontational, but I think I may have had to smack her!! The very idea that she thinks it is any of her business is unreal!! I am livid for you 😡 I love what you are doing and you are great parents! I am a little jealous....I have 2 bios and a step and I would have loved to have had one between each of them. And trips!! Your life and heart must be overflowing with love and all kinds of kid-happy. Bet that old broad is alone more often than not! Rock on, Momma!