When the fuck did you all stop sweating?

@bezmar Yes sorry, us bias. K word isn't super commonly used, but it's one of the few that makes me uncomfortable to hear. It's actually of Eastern European origin (looked it up because I didn't realize there'd be confusion with it), so, it's probably taboo in the uk as well, but may have fallen out of use

@glenwoodinncc Yeah I definitely don’t think I’d be too comfortable hearing someone use it. I have heard of it being a derogatory term, but don’t think I’ve ever heard it used outside of tv and film.

@glenwoodinncc I never stop sweating. A guy with northern genes living in Texas.

As far as swearing, it's never been a problem. Sure, every once in a while, a bad word will slip out. But, who is incapable of generally not using bad words.

Like, come on, most of us have jobs where we can not use whatever blue language that comes to us.

Kids will test boundaries with bad words, that's natural. But everything else is about q modicum of self control on your part.

@glenwoodinncc I'm trying to do some gardening at the moment, both sweating and swearing.

Two year old son, immediately after I smacked my thumb with the hammer and let out a gentle, 'fuarkkk moii cunt' .. Has been running around for the last two hours, with almost every breath - fuarkk moii cunt.

I'm not looking forward to Mum getting home.

@glenwoodinncc I grew up in the church, so I learned to censor myself around certain people early on. I've only messed up in front of my kids a couple of times, and they haven't repeated anything.

@glenwoodinncc Making something taboo just makes it more of a big deal in my opinion. The real world will not censor itself so we aren't going to censor ourselves. We aren't cussing like sailors in front of our daughtercbut we do swear. She has repeated a couple times but we just tell her it's an adult word and to not say it.