What is the dumbest thing you’ve heard?

@schawinga I have 10 month old twins. “Is easier with two because they have each other?”. LOL Does she think they feed each other and change each other diapers??!

@schawinga I was at a local shoe store and the sales associate asked me, "how did you conceive them?" 😂 I wanted to say, "on all fours with my hair being pulled." 🤣🤣

@hestillalive I have asked this question. But it was to a same sex female couple who had 2 sets of twins. So I was curious if they implanted two eggs on purpose.
They didn't seem offended and replied no lol.

@hestillalive My twins are IVF babies and I’ve gotten this question a lot. I’m (F30) married to a women, so most people ASSUME they are IVF babies anyway, but my response is always “no, I’m not psychotic.” It’s also still kind of annoyed to be asked that.

@schawinga Not exactly a “dumb” thing, but everyone CONSTANTLY is super surprised that my twins look soooooo different. They are biracial and one looks more like dad and the other looks more like me. Anyway, when people go on about it I always say that they have different dads lol

@atyar My twins also looks very different. One has insanely red hair while the other is blonde.

Sometimes I feel like people get .. disappointed?