Having twins is my favorite thing

@sensistar My identical twin boys are a little over 3 months and I still can’t believe this is my life now! I love them so much and when they smile at me it makes all the stress go away! I can’t wait for them to start interacting with each other!

@veritas1899 My boys are 4 months and just started interacting in the last couple of weeks. It started with one more than the other but now they both watch and smile at each other. They even hold hands if they happen to touch while laying next to each other. It’s the best!

@sensistar Thank you for sharing! My wife and I are expecting our twins and I love seeing this kind of story. It's nice to hear about the good things rather than all the hardships.

@sensistar I have a 2 y.o. now and it’s by far my favorite age. I’m pregnant with di/di girls and the newborn stage is freaking me out the most. I honestly wish I could skip straight to the toddler stage. They’re so much fun!!

@sensistar Awwwww. I love the bond my b-g twins have. They are going to be 17 in a few weeks and we are in the stage where they are planning for life after high school. It's going to be a huge adjustment because they have very different plans.

@sensistar The second month was hard but other than that it's amazing! I'm a single mom by choice but I love having them both. They're 8 months now and it's so fun seeing their different personalities come out and seeing them starting to discover and interact with each other. I can wait for them to get older and more mobile. I wouldn't trade this for anything 💙💙

@sensistar We are at 7 months and they are sharing toys and holding hands and 'talking' etc. Today they started like.. I dunno.. wrestling? And they were just rolling around and laughing so hard. It was adorable.

@sensistar My twins are 2 today! I absolutely adore their relationship with each other - it's wildly sweet and so funny sometimes. While yes, they're SO hard sometimes (especially with an older child), I wouldn't change life for a single thing.

@sensistar I have 11 month old boy twins and we just discovered the other ones eyeballs are squishy and fun to push (plus that makes mama run to pick one of us up). The one getting his eyeballs squished just giggles while the squisher has such a serious scientist look on his face.

@maylicia Oh my gosh! I don’t know if I will ever get over there total lack of concern for themselves and their other twin when they figure out games like that. No survival instinct!