What happens if I never sleep train my baby?

@opinionsareopinions The internet doesn't hate it only the copy paste articles hate nursing to sleep. You know why? Because this advice gives nobody an opportunity to somehow make money off of you.

I also have a reddit called r/antisleeptrain so people can share their days! ◡̈

But TL;DR nothing terrible.
Our LO asks to go to sleep and takes us by the hand to his bed. He has his own room 'cause I'm the insomniac that is up at night, but we're open to him sleeping with us if he so pleases (usually he will just warm up and snuggle with us and then prefer to actually sleep in his bed).

@opinionsareopinions I didn’t, at some point he started sleeping through the night. Even if he didn’t I probably would never sleep train, I’d just feel too bad. Whenever my baby wakes up from a nap he sits up waiting for me knowing I’ll be there and my heart breaks when I think of the babies who are waiting and no one ever comes.

@opinionsareopinions 6 kids here. I’ve breastfed and coslept with every single one. 4/6 of them sleep in their own rooms and on their own just fine. My youngest (5) does sleep on a bed next to mine and my 2 year old sleeps with me. I’ve never sleep trained any of them.