How the f**k do I find a swimsuit?

@annaad0617 I simply pick one I like and think "fuck it, I don't have to look at me!" Target seems to have a good variety with lots of styles. Also Adore Me online, I got one from there I call my Boob Suit, I honestly look a little like a bimbo in it, but damn if I dont feel good too! (Speaking as a woman who was 20 lbs over my usual weight, complete with mom flap from c-section last summer, and will be recovering from another c-section this summer.)

@annaad0617 I wear a covering over whatever bathing suit I am in, so I go for comfy. And it is convenient to cover my shape, but mostly I cover up to avoid sunburn and damage. Skin cancer is rampant in my family so layers layers layers

@annaad0617 I bit the bullet and tried YouSwim swimsuits and I truly can’t recommend them enough. I have never felt comfortable ima swimsuit, even before kids, and I actually feel great in mine. They’re comfortable and there’s just something about how they fit, it’s amazing.

I know they’re a little pricey but very high quality and I can’t recommend enough!

@nrand Thanks for reminding me of this brand! I always look but have never pulled the trigger on it. Glad to hear a real person says they are worth it!

@annaad0617 I love a solid black bottom from miracle suit. And I wear tops that come down in the front. Not so much ruffles. But layers downward, some come to almost a soft point. My big thing is when they get wet they cling! With the layers and angles it all blends together well. I am very lower middle self conscious! I never had it until after kids and can’t get rid of it. Doesn’t help my three closest friends have had tummy tucks and Lipo to get rid of theirs! I have neither the money or time for recover to get that done!

Back