How the f**k do I find a swimsuit?

@annaad0617 I just got a suit from Adore Me (online). I've bought two other suits from them before, all good quality, all fit well according to their size guide (well, the first two don't fit anymore because heeeeey had another baby). I'm 6'1" and 250 lbs and just got a sleek black one piece with a low neck. Keeps all the jiggly bits contained but also feels a little sexy. They've got lots of options on their website with different styles for bottoms.

@jn8campos I struggle with one pieces because it’s constricting on my stomach, and makes me uncomfortable!

But - kudos to you for finding one that you like!! Swimsuit shopping is harder than jean shopping!

@annaad0617 I don’t have specific suggestions but maybe a swim skirt bottom would be more comfortable. The ruffles and extra fabric can make your butt look “normal” (i put in quotes because every butt should be normal but you know what I mean)

@annaad0617 I love loose rash guards and swim shorts for this reason. I want to be able to enjoy my time in the water with my kids (plus sun protection yay!). I don't like that my body looks like a troll but I don't want it distracting me from what's important, having fun with my babies! So I just nix the cute one or two piece for now and just wear a sports bra, swim shirt, and swim shorts. Bonus: I look sporty even though my athletic abilities are laughable in every sense of the word. :)

Back