Does anyone else have their newborn live in onesies 24/7?

@healihealiheal My daughter is 17mo and she gets her jammie pants taken off in the morning for a diaper change and is just in a shirt and diaper all day lmao. No pants unless we’re going somewhere

@healihealiheal My son is just about 8 months and still lives in onesies. I've just started with pants because he's learning to crawl. Obviously when we go out he's dressed but do whatever works for you man there's no hard rule

@healihealiheal I did exactly this. Body + onesie is the way. Newborn feet are just so tiny they loose their socks all the time. No problem if you rock a onesie with build in socks. Plus onesies with zippers are just a blessing at 2 am compared to buttons. I got the same onesie multiple times so we always had enough clean ones. Never felt bad about it.

@healihealiheal I'll do a onesie with pants, but that's as close to an "outfit" as he gets. It's super cold here and our house is old, so he'd be too cold in just a onesie. The zipper on sleepers bug me because they do that annoying bump thing and sort of dig into his neck, which I dont love.

@healihealiheal My daughter had a fracture clavicle from birth and due to the limited movement I couldn’t put her in sleepers :( so I grew to love bodysuits and pants because they easily slipped on from bottom up. Now that she’s healed sleepers are everything! But all my newborn sleepers never got used :/