Does anyone else have their newborn live in onesies 24/7?

@healihealiheal I didn't even know this wasn't what we were expected to do until I saw the first of these sorts of threads when my little guy was 3 months old, so.... Shrug

@healihealiheal Some of the outfits are so cute, but putting them on a newborn is not easy, especially if you have to put it over their head like a shirt. I don't think I transitioned my oldest out of onsies once she started learning how to walk, still put them on her if they had the feet open, cuz better grip on pur hardwood floors.

@healihealiheal Mine is 6 weeks old and lives in zipper onesies! Why not? They’re comfy, they’re easy, they’re warm, I don’t have to pull them over her head…I love them. I should start living in zipper onesies, too. At least until my maternity leave is up.

@healihealiheal My LO is 8mo & she is in a onesie 95% of the time if we are home. She only wears “nice” clothes if we are going to something like a restaurant or someone’s home. If we’re going to my parents’, I usually just throw pants and a sweater over her onesie!

@healihealiheal My girl didn't even start wearing anything but onesies until she was about 4 months. Even now at 9 months, if we don't go out for the day, she stays in it, i feel like its their version of trackies so i don't feel like she needs to change unless we have to

@healihealiheal I loathe putting babies in ‘proper’ outfits until they are basically walking. Mine have all been early ish walkers so that’s around 9/10 months, but from about 6 months I feel like they are expected to wear clothes. But I hate it because everything just ends up in their armpits as you are just picking them up all the time. It’s tedious.

@healihealiheal 7 months, and I think I have too many fingers to count the number of times he wasn't in a pj or onesie. My mom, MIL, and other older generation adults of the family have all mentioned it at least once. I don't care. Comfort for my son and ease of change for us is our priority. He'll be in proper clothing during the day most of his life anyway.

@healihealiheal Oh sleepers 100%. He's only worn a cute non-sleeper outfit a few times. We were also doing bodysuits for a bit without pants, but since it has gotten colder we stopped doing bodysuits much because I don't want to deal with pants every diaper change.

@healihealiheal I absolutely loved onesies before my baby could walk and now that I started potty training I fucking hate them. They’re so in the way and so hard to get off like I wish everything now was shirt and pants.