7 weeks and all I want is a McDonald’s hashbrown

@pengsmith This is me with doritos locos tacos right and chicken nuggets right now. Like... wtf, normally I wouldn't even feed that stuff to the chickens, but now it's suddenly edible and... tasty?

@happilyretired They do make some substitutes, but you just don't get the same satisfaction. Haha. I've been trying to get through it by getting zucchini tots from my local grocery store. Still smells like tater tots, but they're a little bit softer.

@lorriep Solidarity - I also have a potato allergy. It is a sad world without potatoes! Salt & Vinegar chips were my craving my first trimester and I had several failed attempts making other veggie chips in my air fryer. I ended up finding chips at the store made from chicken?? So bizarre but it helped me survive lol

@happilyretired Just an FYI for anyone who has the same cravings I did. McDonald's hamburgers and cheeseburgers microwave nicely. I used to have my husband bring home a literal sack of burgers once a week and zap one in the middle of the night for my second dinner. Okay okay, third dinner.