6 weeks but measuring 4.3. Give it to me straight!

@slugsgomoo Two weeks later. That gives me hope. 🙏🏼 this pregnancy comes after infertility for 1.5 years so I hope that if I do miscarry I have some type of higher fertility moving forward.

@retroman40a If you tested positive on May 15th then the earliest you could have been when you got the positive would be approx 3w2d, making you 5w3d on May 30th at the absolute earliest. I’m sorry, I’ve been through this before 💔

@retroman40a Yes, if that was 8dpo/3w1d on the 19th (earliest possible), then yesterday would have been 4w5d. So measuring just two days behind is not such a big deal, especially if hcg rises appropriately. But that’s assuming that you got the positive test as early as possible (10-11dpo is much more likely). So I wouldn’t feel doomed, but I would be worried.

@retroman40a So my LMP was 20/4, and I got my positive OPK on 4/5, first positive test on 14/5, or about 9DPO. I had a blood draw at 4+2, 21/5, and it was 480.
My scan isn’t booked until 14/6, or a month after my positive test, so I can’t tell you what I’ve seen yet - but I would say potentially you’re sates may be off, if you got a super light positive at 19/5, that’s most likely around 9/10DPO

@retroman40a I found out I was pregnant last July. When I went in for my 6 week scan, there was only a sac and nothing else. I started miscarrying before the second ultrasound to recheck two weeks later. It’s not fair and I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this stress!

@retroman40a I haven’t been through this yet (knock on wood) but I’m 6 wk 5 days and my OB doesn’t do ultrasounds until 10 weeks, probably for the reason of things can seem off early on and make people panic? My first pregnancy I wanna say I got one at 6-8 weeks?