7 weeks and all I want is a McDonald’s hashbrown

@happilyretired Super easy too: Heat oven to 350, spread bag of frozen tots in the bottom of a 9x13 pan, mix together in a bowl 16ish oz sour cream, 1.5 ish sticks melted butter, and roughly 1 bag of finely shredded sharp cheddar or cheese of choice, spread it evenly over the tots, bake 350° for 30 min, top with crushed cornflakes, bake 15-20 min longer.

Sometimes I add shredded sauteed chicken to the sour cream mixture when I'm feeling fancy but that hasn't been it the last few times, lol

@happilyretired I are so much McDonald’s during my pregnancy. Only gained 4kgs and had an average sized baby. Felt very vindicated after having my mother tell me I shouldn’t eat junk food or I would get fat and have a huge baby

@happilyretired Arbys seems to be unpopular with many people, but I am completely and absolutely obsessed with their roast beef right now. Specifically the French dip and Swiss. I could eat it multiple times a day, every day. Too bad our family is large and it can get expensive, so I've had it exactly twice lol. But I'm wondering what random ass nutrient my body needs is in that floppy processed meat because I am obsessed with like I've never been for anything. This is my 5th pregnancy, so I've had all the cravings on the spectrum, THIS one is on an entirely different level lol.