Why does it seem like dating as a single parent is impossible?

@iowa52241 Yea I believe that too. Sometimes it just feels hopeless most people give you the time of day to get to know each other or they judge you off your looks cause they have a specific type that they feel they need to find before they can be happy. It’s just frustrating sometimes

@iowa52241 Lol I had given up for 4 years but I figured why not give it a shot again. So far I have been highly disappointed in people and wondering why I thought this was a good idea 😂😂

@tess14 I liked someone’s expression: I am ready for someone to break my heart again.
Kinda true! I had a brief dating experience after 2 years being single and it ended very sudden so I was left wondering. Then I just accepted and gave up. Maybe for another 2 years 😂

@iowa52241 Sadly in today’s society that’s kinda true though. I’ve been ghosted more times then I can’t count just when you think you met a nice dependable person they are gone no explanation nothing it’s sad

@whycalvary Oh no I have a 6 month minimum rule before I let anyone meet my kids just because I don’t need to put them through getting attached to someone then them not working out and leaving

@whycalvary Yes exactly 😂😂 but you know people don’t understand that it seems lol. Since I started to try dating I been ghosted or just told it ain’t working because they would blow my phone up constantly and then I finally get a minute to answer them like a half hour later and they are like yea no this ain’t gonna work out or I get the typical oh how many people you talking to response. It’s like no I have kids a dog and house that I gotta clean up after all the monsters destroy it lol

@tess14 8 and 13
Oooooh.... so yeah.. you really can't just up and pick up the phone when you want. You'd think anyone who had been around kids that age even if they didn't have any of their own would understand though. Doesn't take much thought to know that, you'd think. Lol Dare say you dodged some bullets there