What’s the dumbest thing anyone ever said to you as a twin parent?

@futrellfrances I'm a teacher so we're expected to be available 24/7 because "it's for the kids." I was expected to be available to the sub at all times and in a way I needed to because their scores on the state test are a huge chunk of my evaluation.

Since having my babies though I don't bring work home and am unreachable to parents after the school days end. It's been so much better to leave work at work and be able to enjoy my free time.

@littlelost I teach high school. Somehow all the boys did not pick up that I was pregnant until I was going over the sub plans the week before. When I explained why I would be out one boy commented “that sounds boring”. I figured if boring was the best way to describe the fourth trimester with twins, I’d be pretty lucky!

@monel I also teach high school (except this year bc I’m staying home w the babies). When I told my kids I was pregnant, at least three of the boys looked at each other and laughed and one of the girls was like “so that means you…you know bc you’re pregnant” hahaha. So glad they helped me understand.

@littlelost Man I am so thankful for the employers I had while I was pregnant. I was completely undecided on if I would return or not but was planning too and when I changed my mind, one of them was like yeah that’s what you should do, way less stress! Both men and both were so understanding it was almost surprising.

@nathann A nurse checking me into my appointment was making small talk and asked if my boy girl twins were identical. A classic that never gets old.