Trigger warning loss: my baby girl died

@dan1988 A beautiful name for your beautiful baby girl. I’m so profoundly sorry this has happened, life can be so unfair. I do have faith and you and Iris will be in my prayers xxxx

@dan1988 I'm so sorry for your loss. I would like to kindly recommend you reach out to a pregnancy and infant loss (PAIL) group for support, my sister has found it very comforting after a similar experience

@dan1988 Aw mama there’s no words. Come over to r/babyloss and everyone there will understand on a level that no one ever wants to but it’s seemingly impossible until you’ve been there. Take care of yourself as best as you can. This isn’t your fault.

@dan1988 I am so very sorry. Just know that sometimes these things happen. You are and always will be a wonderful mother to Miss Iris. I wish you nothing but love and healing on this journey. RIP Iris

@dan1988 Biggest thing to remember is you aren't alone. Society does a terrible job of recognizing that this unfortunately happens all the time. I hope it may ease your grief even the slightest knowing this.❤

@dan1988 Sending you so much love and prayers through this time of grief. I am so incredibly sorry for your great loss. Nothing said can make this better, but you are not alone. This happens way too often and it’s heartbreaking and devastating.

Back