Trigger warning loss: my baby girl died

@dan1988 Sending prayers of peace for you and your family and that your beautiful baby Iris Jolene is peacefully watching over you until the day you both meet again. So so sorry for your loss. 🙏🏼💕

@dan1988 I’m so very sorry for your loss. I know nothing anyone says right now can make your loss any less painful. Please be kind to yourself and know that your grief, no matter how you express it, is valid.

When I lost my baby boy a year and a half ago, I truly believed (and still do) that God would reunite me with him somehow. I don’t know if you’re religious but I truly hope the universe finds a beautiful way to reunite you with Iris 🤍

@dan1988 I am so so sorry for your loss.

Beautiful baby Iris was so lucky to only know the deepest love from her mama and feels that in the universe even now. Sending you all the love and prayers.

@dan1988 I'm so sorry. This is heart breaking and if you need anything please reach out! I also am more of a lurker but you women make me feel not alone and I am so grateful for all of you. Bless you and your baby.❤🙏😔