Solo-dadding for 3 days while wife is gone, and just took it from a 0/10 night to a 10/10 morning

@chriscb Currently on day four of six for me and my two boys (4&2) without Mama. The 2 year old currently controls the conch and is making demands. Hopefully we all survive.

Jokes aside, this has inspired me to do some grilling. Wife never much cares for it, so we haven’t done much. This will be a good opportunity.

@chriscb Honestly I think it's more impressive that you had the shoulder ready to go. Were you already planning on smoking it in the next couple of days?

I can't ever do this because I'd have to either defrost the protein or go get one unless it's something I was already getting ready to do.

Nice job!

@chriscb Lurking mom here. We have a 5 year old and a 10 day old. My husband smoked a brisket a couple days ago. He figured he was up anyways, might as well make good use of the awake time.

@chriscb This is amazing. Please give an update on the meat! My spouse is going on a cross country trip for nine days next so I'm excited for her but panicking a bit too lol.

Back