So this morning I hear my 2.5 yo son yelling “F*ck!!! F*ck!!! F*ck!!! “

jam44

I come into the living room only to see him pointing at a truck outside the window. Needless to say, I lost it…

@jam44 My daughter was waking around the house last week saying “no cocks, no cocks”. Turns out she figured out how to pull her socks off.

@xfit12 My oldest is 11 now but he was a big Thomas the train kid and we would take him to our local train station to see Thomas on Saturday mornings. Every Saturday he’d search for Thomas until he’d find him chugging along. Eventually, after saying “there’s Thomas” a few excited times, he’d begin to yell “where’s pu**y!?!?”over and over again. All the adults would just kind of chuckle and none of the kids ever noticed. Good times

@catangel When my middle kid was nursing, my oldest was very curious about what was happening. We explained the best we could to a three year old. She spent the next few months staring every conversation with “[sister] eats mommy’s boob”. She would tell anyone she could. Especially at the grocery store.

Boobies are, in fact, a favorite food.

@misschess A friend of our was changing in front of her son, I forget how old he was, but pretty little.

He looked at her and said "look at mommy's boobies." She thought that is odd, but maybe he remembers from nursing. She said "Yes, mommies have boobies." To this he gave her a creepy look and responded "OOOOHHHHHH, can I touch them!"

She decided maybe it was time to stop dressing in front of him.

@jam44 We have a Marvel ABC book. The F page shows Falcon. My daughter always says “F is for fuckin.” Cracks my wife and I up every time.