So I’m apparently pregnant on kyleena iud

@thorii Yeah, that’s common. A lot of people have bad reactions and the unpredictable periods are annoying. Mine are unpredictable and very light but it still sucks.

@limetownjack Honestly this is maybe a little far fetched but I think the pill is one of the best, you don't have to worry about it shifting, expelling or falling out. IMO it's easier if you're good with it and consistent.

@fowebe The only problem I had with it are anxiety and depression that got really bad, I don't normally have depression... but that was over 10 years ago so maybe I'd react differently now.

@limetownjack Nexplanon is the safest it has a lower failure rate then sterilization at 0.05% I used that but no longer can use it so now my doctor recommended the iud … these stories terrify me lol

@tw1 So I have a question: if someone has an iud, and gets pregnant in a situation like this, would the iud make the pregnancy less likely to be viable? I’m on the pill and I’ve wondered if that interferes too, in the off chance I become pregnant.

Back