Y’all, Apparently I’m drinking tea wrong…

@richking58 In my local coffee shop you must cheers the barista before each and every sip and finish it off with a refreshing “ahhh” sound.

If these steps are not taken you are forbidden from coffee in the front of the house for the remainder of the day. All coffee must be consumed in the kitchen or bathroom.

@richking58 My barista seems to enjoy operating the coffee grinder as loud as he possibly can much more than actually serving the coffee. Seriously, he'll grind for like a minute straight, which often involves jumping up and down and spinning in circles, and scream/growling. By the time the coffee is ready, I'm not allowed to have any because it's just for Mama.

@richking58 I usually eat at the food truck that parks in my kitchen. I ask the owner, "What's good today?" The owner never likes that and rudely reminds me to look on the menu that is posted. I order something off the menu, but no matter what I choose, I am told, "We no gots that. We out." Then she just makes me whatever the hell she wants, throws it at me, flips the 'open' sign to "closed, " and speeds away.

@richking58 How are the prices at your local cafes?
Mine is simply unpredictable sometimes I can get a gourmet feast of a thousand things I did not order for free or under $10 sometimes I get a single cup of coffee for

@richking58 My wife and I go to this cafe most days. Recently when we sit down the waitress brings my wife over a cup of tea, then I say ‘please may I have a cup of tea?’ And the waitress bustles off and comes back over with a cup, holds it out to me and then says ‘no’ and gives it to my wife.
Terrible service but I sometimes get a banana so it’s not all bad.

@richking58 Yeah I bought some groceries at my local grocery store (it’s a play store)…apparently it was the slow cashier day and she said, “no I go slow today! Not fast” and proceeded to make my check out the longest I’ve ever experienced.

@richking58 I read your explanation before the name of the subreddit!!!

I was all “wtf!! What a . . . “ then I read r/toddlers , , , , ‘ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh bugger’.

Pays to check these things.