New dads, don’t forget to celebrate your wives tomorrow

@sherryfl I paid for a Spa day for my partner and I'm watch our daughter all day.

With that said...

I'm gotta post this basically verbatim for Father's day. Watch it get 0 traction lol.

Edit: lol keep downvoting girls. Let the hate flow through you

@pureblood84 So if a man doesn't know what to get their wife for Mother's day it's his fault or he's just a loser.

But if a woman doesn't know know what to get his husband, that's also somehow the husband fault too.

Gotta love sexism. Keep it classy ladies.

@linc92 Not all ladies think this way! I'm excited to celebrate my husband for Father's Day

I've got gift ideas I need to order today and plans to take him to a nice dinner followed by his favorite whisky bar, which isn't open on Father's Day so it'll be a multi-day celebration lol

If he’s physically able to do it, my husband does everything he can to take care of our child and of me so absolutely he should also be celebrated with equal effort on my part, just like he does for me on Mother's Day

@christron I was going to say we already have my husbands present and day planned. I had to plan brunch and coordinating everyone, cards and flowers for everyone else. It’s not the same

Back