I don’t even know anymore

@bagross I don’t think anyone can truly understand, but people need to show more compassion. It’s not easy for everyone to get pregnant. And losing a baby isn’t just something you can get over. My mom had a late stage miscarriage and she still tears up to this day when she talks about it, and it’s literally 30 years later.

@underscorezero I’m really sorry that happened to you. TTC sucks and I relate in the sense that this journey definitely hasn’t gone the way we wanted or thought it would. We were naive and figured it would happen within 3 months. Here we are on cycle #10. My (younger) sister conceived on her first try. I don’t really have anyone in my day-to-day life that I can relate to and it’s difficult because TTC is all consuming and it’s hard to even think about anything else since I can hardly even buy a new pair of jeans without thinking “hmm will these fit me X months from now?” I ended up having to delete social media off my phone which has helped some but also made my circle feel even smaller. My mom took ~2 years to conceive me and my MIL took ~3 years for my BIL. My mom still remembers how shitty of a time it was but my MIL can be a bit insensitive about it (think toxic positivity, manifestation etc).

@underscorezero Literally opened Reddit looking to just fucking vent about being over it and saw your post! Feeling the same way- 12 months TTC and nothing, I’ve had my best friend announce her pregnancy and have her baby all in the time we’ve been trying and now my brother and his fiancé are pregnant.., just feels like it’s happening so easy for everyone and here my husband and I are spending a shit ton of money on ovulation tests and just nothing. This is the first month that I really just feel like giving up…