General Chat 12/5

@randomuser1 Baptism season is killllling me, there were 4 sweet little babies at mass yesterday! We need to stop going to noon mass, there's always so many cute babies!
And quite a few friends from our Catholic young adults group either have new babies or are expecting. They're all so cute!!
Fingers crossed for us!

@hennie54 I think the hardest part is the parents I know who offer to let me hold their babies. There's one who was just born 6 weeks ago who is just the sweetest!!! She's so small and perfect and it makes my chest kind of hurt sometimes.

@randomuser1 Have you felt reluctant to hold babies since starting to TTC? I'm the oldest of 7, I'm a freakin baby whisperer, and I've held one baby in 3 months which is so little seeing how many friends with babies I know. I don't know what it is but I never ask anymore! Hoping once I get a BFP I'll go back to holding every baby possible.
They're all so cute!

@randomuser1 Woo big families! I want at least 5, I loved growing up in a big family even if it was frustrating at times. The whole one bathroom for 9 people thing was a struggle fest lol

@hennie54 I maintain that big families work better when there's a second shower and a third toilet. There will still be unfortunate times when all are in use, but it cuts the number of fights about it down!

@hennie54 I've always loved babies and holding them. I spent all of Thanksgiving holding my nephew and as much of the gender reveal as I could holding babies. I've had the fever for so long.

@ka__f I don't know what my deal is, I love holding babies so much! It's like super distracting when I see them. My new mom friends ask me for help and advice, I love babies!
I feel almost afraid of them now because having a baby is real now. Sigh. TWW has me a mess of hormones!

Oh also! Brothers gf decided to just use the sibling picture, and the picture calendar I decided to make my mom has one of the pictures she wanted to use featured, so I'm relieved.

@ka__f Yeah I think maybe she picked up on my passive aggressiveness, I ended up using those pictures for the front of a calendar I had made for my moms birthday (thanks David's Bridal for free stuff!)

Also, why are temps the fucking weirdest? I feel like I'm reading a foreign language when looking at my temp chart.

@hennie54 My temp is a total fucking asshole this morning. I'm super frustrated.

I'm glad about the picture situation!! A calendar sounds super cute! :)

@stefan612 "I really don't want to have this conversation tonight Denise." And then I walked away and got my drink. And she acted like I was being a total bitch about it, but I wasn't even rude! I just did not want to have that conversation with someone who is almost a stranger to me and drunker than a skunk at sunrise to boot!

@stefan612 The tone was pretty ... direct ... is how hubs described it. Like I said polite words but the tone made it clear that I was pissed with her and that I didn't intend to entertain the conversation at any point.

@stefan612 Thanks. I always feel bad when I get direct like that, but I was just NOT wanting to talk about it. It's a Christmas party, let me drink too much and sing karaoke and interrogate the new girlfriends of my husband's co-workers that I keep hoping will be marriage material so there will be more women my age permanently in our circle!

@fasthello My work's shared calendar has everything including all of our late/early off dates, client meetings and my pregnant coworker's due dates. It also has "(my initial's) due date" on May 29,2017. I'm the only one with my initials at my job.

So apparently I'm pregnant. Congrats to me!

I'm not CD2. It's just heavy implantation bleeding.

ETA I almost forgot. I had a work dream around February where I found out I was pregnant bc a coworker told me I was pregnant

Back