Can I get pregnant w/o having sex?

lolmark

Uhh google is giving me mixed opinions on this so I decided to ask here since I have no trusted adults to ask. So I saw my bf a week or 2 ago and we were alone at his house, so one thing led to another but even tho we didn't have sex he rubbed my vagina w his dick for like 30 mins. He didn't cum or anything nor did he enter me so is there any chance I can get pregnant?

@lolmark Can you get pregnant from what you did? No

Can you get pregnant without having sex? Yes. Fertility treatments like IVF and IUI involve getting someone pregnant without having sex.

@lolmark You've already asked this question on this sub and then deleted your post. Idk why you need to ask again when you already have your answer: no. I see you're pretty active in the sex community here on reddit. If you're going to be sexually active and are worried about becoming pregnant you need to educate yourself. If you don't have an adult to ask, you can always do basic research on sex education from trusted sources and websites, not the first AI overview google provides. Use protection if you are nervous, they are usually almost 100% effective.

I've been where you are as a teenager, exploring my sexuality and going online to talk about it. Just be careful and educate yourself. Hope that answers your question, OP.

@trying_to_make_it No i understand but I'm just really anxious now. Everybody on everywhere else keeps saying the chance is low but not 0 and it takes just one dedicated sperm cell. Even tho this is my second time asking it's really for my peace of mind. Sorry if thats bothering anyone or is annoying. I've been trying to get educated after asking questions here but the fact that people are bringing up stories of how women got pregnant with no intercourse is making me really uneasy. And well my period's late for 2 days now and if I am actually pregnant I'd have no way of getting an abortion since that costs a lot. Once again I apologize for not being educated and asking the same question a second time. I just needed reassurance is all.

@lolmark Hey, it's OK, I totally understand. I sent you a message last time you posted asking you if you wanted a little advice. I totally understand where you're coming from, but it is important to educate yourself. I'd be happy to have a candid conversation with you about my personal experiences and help you understand your body a little more. Feel free to reply to my message, but it's up to you. I'm here for you

@lolmark you seem young( i am not judging i lost my virginity at 13) so if anyone knows how it feels to be anxious about something like this i definitely do. if you even have to question getting pregnant by fingering , or even “ rubbing” please do your research, GOOD RESEARCH , a lot of places have false info, which will make you stress more then delay your period and make you worry more , please be safe. if you have no one to talk to i guess reddit will help, but then again, some people are rude. always here

@agent23 I've been trying to do just that but no matter how much research I do there's always the same answer which is "It takes just one dedicated sperm cell to impregnate", "The chance is low but not 0" So i just can't help but feel anxious that's all