Anyone use cloth baby wipes?

@dobsonsdogs We did! Bought two 12 packs of the babygoal bamboo wipes brand and they lasted us 2.5 years (she’s potty trained now) and they are STILL going strong lol. They are awesome. Any kind of one-use wipe, even the fragrance-free kind, gave her crazy diaper rash early on. We nixed them and never looked back. I always just rinsed them and threw them into a wet bag.

@dobsonsdogs I used to cloth diaper and switched to disposables when second baby was born. We still use cotton rags for all diaper changes - when they’re dirty they go in the 5 gallon bucket that used to hold diapers before they get a soak cycle with bleach and a regular cycle with detergent. We have to use disposable wipes for road trips and I abhor them. They’re not effective at all - it takes so many to adequately clean off poop! We just got the cotton Amazon basics wash cloths and run them under warm water before wringing out and using. When my first was EBF and hadn’t started solids we didn’t do the soak cycle since breastfed poop is water soluble but since we still use them for toddler diaper changes the extra cycle is a must.

@dobsonsdogs I used cloth wipes before potty training. I bought some cloth wash cloths and would just wet them with water before use; no soap or scent needed. They were much thicker than the disposables which was nice.

Now I keep them in the bathroom to clean up the inevitable dribbles and accidents.

@dobsonsdogs I had an excess of flannel receiving blankets and cut some Into squares for use as wipes. I mix water in with some witch hazel I infused with chamomile and calendula and put it in a Mason jar when we are on the go. Works great! As with what others are saying, I just toss the wipes in the wash with the cloth diapers.

@dobsonsdogs I recommend a new brand called Blissmile. As far as I know, they are the only baby wipes on the market that contain only 100% water. Most others, around 99% or 99.9%, include chemical preservatives.